Faculty of Computer Science
How Ballsbridge University Courses are conducted ?
The motto of Ballsbridge University is “Quality Education at lowest possible cost”. The Ballsbridge University utilizes e-Learning for cost effectiveness. e-Learning is a form of learning in which the teacher and student are separated by space or time. The gap between the teacher and student is bridged through the use of online technologies. A student, specifically executives can gain knowledge and skills without any time-barriers or geographical boundaries. e-Learning is specifically a boon for the poor counties and executives. To meet the requirements of the executives and poor countries Ballsbridge University which is an Open University conducts need based courses through online learning with Moodle campus.
The Moodle campus is an online campus is equipped with course modules and dedicated experienced faculty member. The courses modules can be downloaded or read online.
The students can interact with professors to clear doubts and seek advices in Research/Course work. Everything a student/ researcher joining a program need to complete the degree or post graduate course is access to Internet. Assignments are evaluated by faculties and accordingly the grads are awarded.
Recognition of Course Curriculum of Ballsbridge University
BU curriculum is delivered under the approval of the commonwealth of Dominica Statutory Laws and Order 65 of 1996 which approved Ballsbridge University as an Awarding Body.
· The Quality assurance is monitored by the Board of Quality standards as an Accredited Member.
· The Institute of Management Specialist UK Accredited this courses for professional membership Grades
· The institute of chartered professionals also Accredited this courses for professional membership Grades
· Eligible to join the chartered management institute UK, institute of leadership and management UK.
· The programmes is validated by Universidad Empresarial de Costa Rica UNEM for dual degree award
Courses conducted by the Faculty of Computer Science
Cloud computing is a low cost, high performance network application method and is gradually affects people's study, work and life. With the huge acceptance and adoption of cloud computing there is a tremendous need for IT professionals having knowledge and skills about cloud Computing. Faculty of Computer Science conducts the following course with a focus on cloud computing.
1) Bachelor of Science in Cloud Computing (Level 6 )
For holders of HND In computing
Requirement: HND, Diploma in IT
Duration: One year
2) Master of Science Research Cloud Computing (Level 7)
Admission requirement: Bachelor degree in computing and related courses
Duration: 2 Year/ 1 Year,
Mandatory requirement: Minimum 2 research publication in International Conferences/ Journals before preparation of dissertation
3) Master of Business Administration in IT (MBA IT) (Level 7)
Admission requirement: BA, BSc BBA in Business or computer or related courses
3a) Master of computer science Level 7 By Prof Parag Chatterjee
4) PhD in Computer Science Research cloud computing (level 8)
Duration: Two to Three year
Admission Requirement: Masters in Computing, IT
Mandatory requirement: Minimum 2 research publication in International Conferences plus 2 Journals publications before the submission of thesis
5) Doctor of Business Administration in Management and IT (Level 8)
Duration: Two Years minimum
Admission requirement: MBA IT, MSc, MA in IT or computer science
Mandatory requirement: Minimum 2 research publication in International Conferences plus 2 Journals publications before the
Download the level 6,7 and 8 syllabus